Saturday, September 11, 2010

Motorhome Musings, Mister!

Good Evening, folks!

I write to you from the kitchen table/2nd bedroom of my parent's motorhome. They took an semi-impromptu trip to Rodanthe, North Carolina and I decided to join them. The weather has been beautiful, despite the threat of a late rain this evening. And with a license plate of "ITLRAIN" I guess you could say we're just asking for it.

I laid on the beach today in a nice little black chair, listened to my Ipod playlist, and enjoyed watching little birds run from the waves. I also watched little sand crabs duck in and out of their little holes. This I did not enjoy so much. Heaven's help us if one of those little guys ran up my leg.

As you may know, I have 13.5 different jobs that I have to go to everyday, and it has been so nice to sit, relax, and NOT work. The closest thing to work that I have had to do was work to get myself out of the car after dinner.

I enjoyed one of the finest "Steak Oscar" meals I've ever had. I finished off my meal with a Peanut Butter pie with Chocolate Ganache ... a-mazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment