Sunday, December 12, 2010

Toasted Roast Sandwich

Tonight, I made Toasted Roast Beef Sandwiches for Jeff and I. They were so delicious. Here's what I did:

1. Cooked roast in crock pot with carrots and red potatoes. Ate a lot of it for lunch.

2. Dinner time rolled around and I sliced thick slices of French bread, buttered it, and broiled it on high until it was pretty toasty.

3. Put one thin beef slice on the bread after I took it out of the oven, put 1 or 2 carrots on top, put some of the juice that I saved from the crock pot, then topped with a good amount of swiss cheese.

4. Stuck them under a high broiler again.


Viola! Delicious and very easy. Would have been better if I had some cooked onions on top.

Also made Chex Mix "Puppy Chow" and Oreo "Reindeer Droppings" this weekend. Quite possibly the world's worst food names.

Love my time in the kitchen - wish I could be in there moore!

No comments:

Post a Comment